Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
how doI get rid of 2 speakers from other websites-on my seoquake.com firefox website ?
My computer is a windows vista and I have all along used Internet Explorer with absolutely no problems, but about 4 months ago I had to download Firefox for 2 new programs that would not down- load properly on Internet Explorer. The Firefox download however disappointed me as follows: On clicking on its icon, it would not take me to a regular internet page like Internet Explorer does, it in- stead took me to a blank internet page-having only the address bar and Firefoxe's decorations at its top: And worse yet, the very long
Всички отговори (1)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Delete the sessionstore.js  file and possible sessionstore-##.js files with a number and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).