Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

I don't want to update because of incompatibility with some add-ons, so how to I get Firefox to quit asking me to update.

jfcannon

Every day, sometimes more often, I get a popup asking me to update to Firefox 6.0.2. I don't want to update because 6.0.2 is incompatible with a couple of add-ons I need, so please tell me how to stop these popups.

Thanks.

Every day, sometimes more often, I get a popup asking me to update to Firefox 6.0.2. I don't want to update because 6.0.2 is incompatible with a couple of add-ons I need, so please tell me how to stop these popups. Thanks.

Всички отговори (6)

Избрано решение

Yes, I believe it's Tools, Options, Advanced tab. Unselect FF for update.

What Extensions are they as chances are there are updates for them at addons.mozilla.org or on their homepage

Thanks heavngod, I think that will do it, but I'll have to wait and see if I get any more prompts to upgrade.

James, I already checked and so far updates compatible with 6.0.2 are not available for logmein.com and one other I don't remember, but thanks for the suggestion.

Променено на от jfcannon

open a support ticket about your issue here is the details

https://secure.logmein.com/support/

Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion...I've done it.