Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

when i open firefox once the pages load up there is a siren sound, but i do not have coolpreivew so i can't disable that.

AnonymousUser

when I open Firefox there is a siren sound that happens. And I don't have coolpreview so I can't disable that. I have also tried adblock plus and that seemed to help for a few times, but the siren is back now.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

when I open Firefox there is a siren sound that happens. And I don't have coolpreview so I can't disable that. I have also tried adblock plus and that seemed to help for a few times, but the siren is back now. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened

Всички отговори (1)

"Clear the Cache": Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"