Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Two saved passwords rejected when logging in to a website which my system says does not exist.

don.briggs

Years ago I saved two generated passwords for a website. I changed my email address and deleted a lot of saved passwords listed under the old email address. I now cannot log in to that website, saying my details are invalid, using those saved passwords which come up for it. Yet my password manager says no such saved website exists on my system, despite trying different words to find it. It even rejects the full log-in search address copied from the website.

Years ago I saved two generated passwords for a website. I changed my email address and deleted a lot of saved passwords listed under the old email address. I now cannot log in to that website, saying my details are invalid, using those saved passwords which come up for it. Yet my password manager says no such saved website exists on my system, despite trying different words to find it. It even rejects the full log-in search address copied from the website.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Don,

Just to clarify, you posted the question under iOS section, but it seems that you're on a MacOS instead.

Can you tell me where you're experiencing the above problem?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.