Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Adblock option not present

Splaturn

Hi, I was excited for the AdBlock feature on the iOS version of Firefox only for it to not be present in my browser settings. I am not sure why, is it because of my iOS version because I do not wish to update to the latest.

Hi, I was excited for the AdBlock feature on the iOS version of Firefox only for it to not be present in my browser settings. I am not sure why, is it because of my iOS version because I do not wish to update to the latest.

Всички отговори (2)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-ads-firefox-ios

This feature is experimental and is being introduced to the Firefox user base through a progressive rollout. It may not yet be available to all users. Additionally, remote improvements must be enabled.

The iOS version being Firefox for iPhone/iPad (iOS/iPadOS)

Nope, your iOS version is supported just fine. If you didn't have remote improvements enabled before, if you check for updates today a version 156.1 is out that will have that feature available to everyone.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.