Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Email connection to bot on Marblism keeps failing

Jem Bradley

I use Marblism for my business. With one bot the connection is fine, but I cannot connect one of the other bots anymore. Marblism support says they use Nylas for the IMAP connection, but have not been helpful beyond that. Thank you for any help :)

I use Marblism for my business. With one bot the connection is fine, but I cannot connect one of the other bots anymore. Marblism support says they use Nylas for the IMAP connection, but have not been helpful beyond that. Thank you for any help :)

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.