Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

VPN stopped working

0x7f4c

Good afternoon, dear Mozilla, I've been using Firefox for 4 years now and I really like this browser. I used your built-in VPN for a long time and it really helped me out because I live in Russia and half the internet is inaccessible without your VPN. I want to inform you that your VPN has stopped working for me. That is, if I turn on the VPN and only then will your built-in VPN work, I ask you to fix it so that the VPN works as well as before. All the best.

Good afternoon, dear Mozilla, I've been using Firefox for 4 years now and I really like this browser. I used your built-in VPN for a long time and it really helped me out because I live in Russia and half the internet is inaccessible without your VPN. I want to inform you that your VPN has stopped working for me. That is, if I turn on the VPN and only then will your built-in VPN work, I ask you to fix it so that the VPN works as well as before. All the best.

Всички отговори (1)

The feature is not being offered in Russia. I'm afraid the endpoints necessary to run this protection service are now amongst the half of the internet not reachable for you. If you check the map I shared earlier in similar support.mozilla.org/questions/1598959 you'll see that the service closest to you is perhaps in Frankfurt, DE — so that's the infrastructural limitation you're witnessing. Maybe ask on Roskomnadzor support platforms how they'd be able to help you out to connect to the foreign cloud provider. (Not sure if there's a regional MASQUE service equivalent to use locally.)

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.