Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

unable to find scanner within Firefox

john11

I have Firefox on phone but can't find scanner to complete link to notebook. How do I sync without scanner?

I have Firefox on phone but can't find scanner to complete link to notebook. How do I sync without scanner?

Всички отговори (1)

See How to set up Firefox Sync in Firefox for Android that has the steps how to link devices and where to scan the code.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.