Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

How do I unsync this?

lindajanie1974

Well on May 14th it said in synced all my data on fire fox. I guess because I downloaded what's app and put my telephone number in my computer. Plus this is a school computer. Will that hurt anything.

Well on May 14th it said in synced all my data on fire fox. I guess because I downloaded what's app and put my telephone number in my computer. Plus this is a school computer. Will that hurt anything.

Всички отговори (1)

If you are using a shared computer, I would suggest that you use private browsing always and log out your Mozilla account after you have done will be fine.

More information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.