Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Locked

I don't see bookmarks from my PC on my android

SuMo Bot

I don't see bookmarks from my desktop. It says that everything is synced, but no bookmarks on my android device.

I don't see bookmarks from my desktop. It says that everything is synced, but no bookmarks on my android device.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi,

To configure Firefox Sync on Firefox for Android, please check out Sync bookmarks, history, passwords and tabs on Android and let us know if it helps!

Also check Manage Sync information on a computer

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.