Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Save search engine settings in Firefox Focus

Sebastian Bartnicki

Is it possible to save a given search engine’s settings under Firefox Focus? In my case, I would like to permanently turn off AI summaries in DuckDuckGo’s results, but this setting gets wiped out every time Focus starts a new session.

Is it possible to save a given search engine’s settings under Firefox Focus? In my case, I would like to permanently turn off AI summaries in DuckDuckGo’s results, but this setting gets wiped out every time Focus starts a new session.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Sebastian

If you add a new search engine and use the following as the search string:

https://noai.duckduckgo.com/?q=%s

I hope this helps.