Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Lost password

jlferris06

My Tbird password has gone missing. I can't sign in to email. I looked up saved passwords in Settings>Privacy & security>Passwords>Saved passwords but that password doesn't work either. How do I rest my password?

My Tbird password has gone missing. I can't sign in to email. I looked up saved passwords in Settings>Privacy & security>Passwords>Saved passwords but that password doesn't work either. How do I rest my password?

Всички отговори (1)

I assume that you are talking about an e-mail account password.

You re-set your password at your e-mail service provider's site. If your e-mail service requires a security key or app-specific password, you'll have to go generate a new one of those at your e-mail service providers site and use it in Thunderbird instead or your webmail password.