Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

How do you stop auto refresh while on Facebook website

gfabichiban

How do you stop auto refresh while on Facebook website? I'm using Firefox for Android and I access my SocMed accounts via websites no resource giving app. With that said I guess FB has page refresh enforced into the it's HTML and it's very annoying. I've set my PC browser to block auto refresh but can't find a solution for Android.

How do you stop auto refresh while on Facebook website? I'm using Firefox for Android and I access my SocMed accounts via websites no resource giving app. With that said I guess FB has page refresh enforced into the it's HTML and it's very annoying. I've set my PC browser to block auto refresh but can't find a solution for Android.

Всички отговори (1)

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue in Android. But the good news is, our team is actively working to solve this problem, though we don't have a concrete fix just yet.