Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

stop qswipe=delete gesture

heidi diaz

please help me turn off the swipe to the side= delete gesture. fingers are not stable , so I keep deleting tabs I saved in a collection, with no way to retrieve it unless I go through my history very tediously.

this is an accessibility issue. otherwise collections are useless to someone little me.

please help me turn off the swipe to the side= delete gesture. fingers are not stable , so I keep deleting tabs I saved in a collection, with no way to retrieve it unless I go through my history very tediously. this is an accessibility issue. otherwise collections are useless to someone little me.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Heidi,

It is, unfortunately, a know issue. If you want to leave feedback for the developers, please consider voting or chiming in on this idea on the Mozilla Connect platform.

Променено на от Kiki