Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Unable to use browser over other apps

craigyxo

I am trying to enable Firefox, on Android, to draw over other apps, so I am able to look things up, while I have a other app open. However, it won't allow me to do this via my phone's settings and when I found instructions for how to enable this, within the app, I can't find the option to enable it.

How can I do this? If not, why isn't the option available? I'm trying to detach from Google, as much as possible.

I am trying to enable Firefox, on Android, to draw over other apps, so I am able to look things up, while I have a other app open. However, it won't allow me to do this via my phone's settings and when I found instructions for how to enable this, within the app, I can't find the option to enable it. How can I do this? If not, why isn't the option available? I'm trying to detach from Google, as much as possible.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi

I recommend that you check this with your phone provider, but Android allows you to do a split screen that may help.

This support article from Google might help - https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/7444033?hl=en-GB