Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

firefox download freezes and doesn't download anymore

hunt71147

I tried to download an iso file, but when I started downloading at 51 percent, it disappeared, and then it returned, but it refuses to advance, how to fix please!

I tried to download an iso file, but when I started downloading at 51 percent, it disappeared, and then it returned, but it refuses to advance, how to fix please!
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

If your Firefox download freezes, try pausing and resuming it in the Downloads panel. Clearing your download history and ensuring you have enough disk space can also help. Sometimes, browser extensions interfere with downloads, so disabling them temporarily might fix the issue.