Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

don't have sync and save data option

beatnostalgia

Trying to sync to Firefox on my desktop and it's not giving me the sync and save data option on my phone. How do I sync the too? I want my passwords to update between both and it doesn't and it's been an ongoing issue.

Trying to sync to Firefox on my desktop and it's not giving me the sync and save data option on my phone. How do I sync the too? I want my passwords to update between both and it doesn't and it's been an ongoing issue.

Всички отговори (3)

What you see here? see screenshot

Променено на от jonzn4SUSE

When you're logged in to your firefox account on mobile, the "Sync and Save Data" option is replace with your email address. Click on that to sync your data.

Променено на от MissG

ain' no "s&s" on my P5 running AOS14 and FFx 139.4. When I tap 3 dots/settings/me@bbb.com there is sync available, but without a link, it goes nowhere. The QR that shows on the desktop goes nowhere. Lookie here.