Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Disable webrtc on FF android

GardenSurfer

About:config is not available and my phone on vpn at ipleak.net says webrtc detection shows 10.41.0.162 IANA private or special address and 2001:db8:123:10a0 IANA private or special address.

Aren't they internal LAN ip's? How can they be seen even without a VPN when I have NAT.

About:config is not available and my phone on vpn at ipleak.net says webrtc detection shows 10.41.0.162 IANA private or special address and 2001:db8:123:10a0 IANA private or special address. Aren't they internal LAN ip's? How can they be seen even without a VPN when I have NAT.

Всички отговори (1)

I can't edit so have to reply to myself.


I have seen people being told you can access about:config in nightly and beta FF. What good is that to people who have the usual version of FF, not nightly or beta?

Променено на от GardenSurfer