Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Installing VPN app on Android from abroad

info7729

Hello, I have a VPN subscription that allows me to connect up to 5 devices. I will like to install it on my Android phone but I am not in the UK at the moment so the Play Store is giving me the message "This item isn't available in your country".

How can I install the app whilst abroad?

Hello, I have a VPN subscription that allows me to connect up to 5 devices. I will like to install it on my Android phone but I am not in the UK at the moment so the Play Store is giving me the message "This item isn't available in your country". How can I install the app whilst abroad?

Всички отговори (1)

Hi

The product that you refer to is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please select the product below to submit your question: