Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Only get "working" when I enter password or security code, nothing happens.

Steven Charles

I'm signed in on my phone, and when I put in the security code sent me, the page just says "working" and spins and does nothing. I tried again, after closing then opening FF on my phone, and it won't even get to where I am sent the code, when I try to sign in, it just says "working" again, and just sits there!!

I'm signed in on my phone, and when I put in the security code sent me, the page just says "working" and spins and does nothing. I tried again, after closing then opening FF on my phone, and it won't even get to where I am sent the code, when I try to sign in, it just says "working" again, and just sits there!!

Всички отговори (2)

Hi

What is the address of the web page that you are trying to view?

Not trying to view a webpage, just trying to sign in, and then to sync it with my desktop and laptop. It is still just hung on "working". But I see I've received three consecutive email messages saying "New signin to Firefox via Android". So it reads it as a login, but nothing happens on the login page, beyond "working...", and sitting there.