Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Have issue with Yahoo.com screen jitter.

dremltr

I am using a Macbook Pro running High Sierra 10.13.6 and Firefox 71.0. Every time I access yahoo.com and I scroll down or back up I get a screen jitter. This does not occur with any other browser, so I have to assume it is a Firefox issue.

I linked a video of the issue. In actuality the jitter is much worse than shown in the video.

Hopefully someone can explain how I fix this.

https://youtu.be/0tB_z4rKCz4

I am using a Macbook Pro running High Sierra 10.13.6 and Firefox 71.0. Every time I access yahoo.com and I scroll down or back up I get a screen jitter. This does not occur with any other browser, so I have to assume it is a Firefox issue. I linked a video of the issue. In actuality the jitter is much worse than shown in the video. Hopefully someone can explain how I fix this. https://youtu.be/0tB_z4rKCz4

Всички отговори (2)

I should have mentioned that if I leave the scroll in position the jitter will just go on and on.