Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Charges

dustinchurch04

The charge I got on the link sent to my iPhone after downloading on my desktop is that a one time fee or monthly or what? From what I read it was suppose to be free and it charged me 30$

The charge I got on the link sent to my iPhone after downloading on my desktop is that a one time fee or monthly or what? From what I read it was suppose to be free and it charged me 30$

Всички отговори (1)

Firefox for iOS is available for free in the AppStore. Please share more details on your link.