Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Why am I consistently receiving error messages during video playback?

jdfaux

I keep getting an error message saying "Playback failed due to network error" while watching videos. It happens usually after a couple minutes of playback, but it also happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to fast forward a video to return to where it was previously stopped. My internet connection is fine, and I have absolutely no connection problems with any other apps or devices. The problem happens consistently across different internet connection access points.

I keep getting an error message saying "Playback failed due to network error" while watching videos. It happens usually after a couple minutes of playback, but it also happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to fast forward a video to return to where it was previously stopped. My internet connection is fine, and I have absolutely no connection problems with any other apps or devices. The problem happens consistently across different internet connection access points.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi

Do you have an example of a video where that is happening so that i can try to replicate the issue and hopefully find a solution for you?