Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Тази тема беше затворена и архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
Locked Архивирани

I suddenly can't access my school e-mail. The help desk advised me to update Firefox. Wouldn't work. Suggestions?

KarenJ76

I'm an older ECU student with a MacBook OS 10.7.5, with Firefox 48.0.2. I can't update my Firefox to be able to access my school e-mail. Is there another version of Firefox that will work with my older MacBook that will still access the Microsoft Outlook e-mail that ECU uses? Any suggestions?

I'm an older ECU student with a MacBook OS 10.7.5, with Firefox 48.0.2. I can't update my Firefox to be able to access my school e-mail. Is there another version of Firefox that will work with my older MacBook that will still access the Microsoft Outlook e-mail that ECU uses? Any suggestions?

Всички отговори (1)

Hi

Thank you for your question, but it appears to be a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1168530. I will lock this instance and we will respond with support in your other question.