Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Error -24 when installing app on Android

Jmon

Everytime I try to install firefox on my android device, I receive an error -24 message. I checked and verified I that I am able to download any other app on the playstore including firefox beta but I cannot install the main firefox. Please help

Everytime I try to install firefox on my android device, I receive an error -24 message. I checked and verified I that I am able to download any other app on the playstore including firefox beta but I cannot install the main firefox. Please help

Всички отговори (1)

Mozilla has no control over the way Google Play distributes programs. Error -24 is a Google Play error.

Please see their help forum which has a couple steps that they suggest to resolve the issue.