Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

How do I add a hyperlink to quick text?

rickgdy

I'm creating quick text to insert into my repetitive emails, and some of them contain hyperlinks. How do I add hyperlinks to my quicktext?

I'm creating quick text to insert into my repetitive emails, and some of them contain hyperlinks. How do I add hyperlinks to my quicktext?

Всички отговори (5)

I haven't used Quicktext, but you can learn about links here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

Thanks but I'm not finding that to help.

text is I think the answer. Mail with true hyperlinks like this is HTML not text. Text only does links like this http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

For links of that kind you just treat it as text, Thunderbird looks after the rest when you click send.

Thanks. But how do I add edited links to my quick text? I don't want the long address to show, just some wording that is shorter in length.

I have never used the add-on but it talks of text not HTML, so as I said before, it probably can not be done.