Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Automatically download and open file configuration

ajayyadav

I have deployed an application with jnlp and whenever I click on a link , It ask for prompt with option of opening application with java web start.But I want it will not ask for prompt and will opened automatically.

I have deployed an application with jnlp and whenever I click on a link , It ask for prompt with option of opening application with java web start.But I want it will not ask for prompt and will opened automatically.

Всички отговори (2)

Type about:addons in URL

  • Goto Plugins > Java > Change to "Always Active"

If these files are send as application/x-java-jnlp-file as they should then you should be able to set an automatic action for this MIME type.

  • Edit > Preferences > Applications