This thread was closed and archived.
Əgər kömək lazımdırsa lütfən yeni sual verin.
Locked
Archived
Why is the Favicon icon not appearing for site?
The Favicon icon for one site appears OK in IE but not in Firefox. Other sites, of other people and mine, appear OK. I have cleared cache on the Firefox and the ctrl_F5. I have tried the :config on and off. I have contacted the provider and they say it is working OK. Still it won't work in Firefox. So, any other suggestions?
The Favicon icon for one site appears OK in IE but not in Firefox.
Other sites, of other people and mine, appear OK.
I have cleared cache on the Firefox and the ctrl_F5.
I have tried the :config on and off.
I have contacted the provider and they say it is working OK.
Still it won't work in Firefox.
So, any other suggestions?
All Replies (1)
Can you post a link to that website?
What are the dimensions of the favicon?
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.