Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

setting a default calender in thunferbird

Rick Bassett

i have several calendars one being Home, RBSALES, BIRTHDAYS can I set one of these to be the default? right now the default is HOME which as far as I know I do not use it. If all my event are in RBSALES can I delete the HOME calendar? Thank you, Rick

i have several calendars one being Home, RBSALES, BIRTHDAYS can I set one of these to be the default? right now the default is HOME which as far as I know I do not use it. If all my event are in RBSALES can I delete the HOME calendar? Thank you, Rick

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.