Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I can’t register a new passkey 1 cavab 0 have this problem Android üçün Firefox Passkeys asked 1 week ago jbr replied 1 week ago kaoutarmourjie 9/29/26, 4:31 AM I can’t register a new passkey I can’t register a new passkey Attached screenshots I have this problem, too All Replies (1) jbr Ən çox kömək edən 10 nəfər 29.09.26 07:50 This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? Sual ver I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.