Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Dowloand windows got broke i can choise why to open but ok bouton broke

nonditgrig

I selected my default browser to open the pdf and i choised an other and the ok bouton wrong to choice OK

I selected my default browser to open the pdf and i choised an other and the ok bouton wrong to choice OK

All Replies (2)

hello nonditgrig,


please try the following:

Click the Menu and choose Options. Select the Applications panel on the left. Check "Preview in Firefox" is set for "Portable Document Format (PDF)" -- if not, change it to this. See View and edit PDF files using Firefox’s built-in viewer for a screenshot of what this page looks like.

If it is already set to that and it still won't load with the built-in viewer, please let us know.

when resolved your problem mark solution.

Thanks!

I invited nonditgrig to a screen sharing session, and I'll give an update here once we are done.