Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I can't locate my FireFox password needed to set up sync with Android

OJay

I'm trying to set up the sync feature on my Samsung 5 smart phone. My computer automatically logs into FireFox as my default browser, and I can't locate/remember what the password is. When I go to "forgot password" there is a warning that data would be lost with a password reset. What does that actually mean in terms of a user's data and functionality?

I'm trying to set up the sync feature on my Samsung 5 smart phone. My computer automatically logs into FireFox as my default browser, and I can't locate/remember what the password is. When I go to "forgot password" there is a warning that data would be lost with a password reset. What does that actually mean in terms of a user's data and functionality?

All Replies (1)

Seçilmiş Həll

Hi, nothing in Firefox will be lost but everything if anything still stored online will be lost, bookmarks, history, whatever you have selected to sync.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.