When using www.viewtrip.com all pages do not print pages
I use www.viewtrip.com for my travel scedule. When trying to print the schedule all pages do not print. Works fine with internet explorer. I have tried to even select individual pages but will not print secon page.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11
There are some printing bugs in Firefox related to certain style rules. One common workaround is to press Ctrl+A to select all, then Ctrl+P to call up the print dialog, the click the bubble next to Selection, then print.
To save paper, I suggest printing to PDF. You may want to use the trial edition of pdfFactory for testing, since it lets you see in seconds whether it worked without having to first name and save the file.
If the above doesn't help, is there a non-private page you can link to which demonstrates the problem?
I have the same issue on certain web sites for printing. Obviously jscher2000 is more of a computer savvy person than I am. I just highlight on the page what I really want to print, copy it, paste it into a Word document, edit it some more, then print it. Once its in the Word document I can just about get it to any format I need to reduce its size and number of pages.