WTF happened to idm add-on???
WTF happened to idm addon???
Not sure how often
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RayV Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
IDM cc 5.0 addon not working hellooo!!
i think IDM add-one doesnot support the new Firefox 3.6.7 :( So for the solution wait for the IDM next update........ :) because, i`ve checked today but there was no update available.....
Mozilla were trying to block IDM on Firefox 4 beta as it was causing crashes, but due to an error blocked it on all versions of Firefox. They are working to resolve this.
the internet explorer is fine with idm but with this firefox 3.6.7 idm 5.19 built 3 doesnt work at all...FIX THIS ..!!!!
Copy and Paste this code in the Code field in the "Tools > Error Console" and click the Evaluate button to reload blocklist.xml.
Modified by cor-el
thank you very much cor-el, works like a charm!
@cor-el i got this error code when evaluate the script: Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.statusText]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsBlocklistService.js :: anonymous :: line 469" data: no]
Thanks a lot user 'cor-el' for the solution...I am used to with Firefox and dont want to use IM or Opera...Looking for some solution for a day..The got this one...Thanks again
i use IDM 5.19 build 3, in XP operating system,
sometimes when I tried to download something (usually in slow conection), firefox with IDM is slow cacth the link, i sick to wait IDM start to download it,
whats the solution....? ( sorry for my bad english)
uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://localhost/mafw/chat/webclass.js :: anonymous :: line 65" data: no]
New Firefox does not enable idm add ons? Please solve this query....
Thanks a lot cor-el. It really worked for now and i hope it will be long lasting. MAJOR thanks to you.
I pasted that code into my error console & hit evaluate but nothin happened. Tried it a few more times then restarted but still same prob.. I dnt think it works for me.
Guys, this is the solution: