This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Twitter videos getting darker and with wrong colours when I fullscreen them. Same happen for all the videos on youtube (fullscreen and normal size)
Since the last Firefox update (I'm now using Firefox 113.0.1 64bit on Windows 11) when I play a video on Twitter, it plays with the right colors until I fullscreen it. When I fullscreen it, the video becomes darker and the colors are wrong.
- The same happens to youtube videos (both fullscreen or normal size): the colors are not right and they looks darker.
- The same problem happens using both my laptop's internal monitor and the external monitor.
- I tried to reinstall Firefox but it didn't fix it.
- I also tried to take a screenshot of the "wrong colors" videos using the Windows screenshot tool but the output image is displayed with the right colors and not with the darker ones.
- Using Chrome the colors are correct and I never had this problem before the last Firefox update.
Must be something with color management. Try to go to about:config and set gfx.color_management.native_srgb to true. Does it work now?Read this answer in context 👍 2
All Replies (2)
Must be something with color management. Try to go to about:config and set gfx.color_management.native_srgb to true. Does it work now?
Thanks, it worked just fine. I have no idea why the setting changed after the firefox update but setting it to true fixed the problem.