NEW UPDATE WILL NOT ALLOW EBAY VAT INVOICES PRINTOUTS MOVED TO INTERNET EXPLORER
new update from mozilla will not let our business print ebay invoices every second page is missing just prints our logo. Moved on to internet explorer and works fine. Also reported this issue to ebay and the confirm the fault is with mozilla shame realy enjoyed mozilla> Come on guys lets have this problem sorted
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Could you describe this problem in a little more detail for those not familiar with the invoices?
For example, if the invoices are in PDF format:
- Is this a problem with the built-in PDF viewer?
- Does the problem occur if you use the Adobe Acrobat plugin to view and print the PDF?
If the invoices are HTML pages:
- Can you see the same problem in Print Preview?
- Is the missing content continuous (like one long table that just runs off the bottom of page 1) or is there a different chunk of content that is supposed to print on page 2?