My Sync is not working. It failed to retrieve data from my account.
Few days ago I have installed the Firefox version 35.0. And my sync account was named firstname.lastname@example.org . But after I installed this version I had previous version 30.0 or 32.0 . And in those versions my sync account was email@example.com. But now after the installation of version 35.0 I did not find anything in my bookmarks. It seems like I had nothing synced. But I know I have always synced and I am sure about this. I had so many important research and project links in the bookmarks. Please can you retrieve the bookmark list of my sync account. I am in a real misery right now. Please retrieve my synced datas as soon as possible.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Hi mahabubakram, Thank you for your question. I understand that you were on version 30 and after updating to 32 and 35 the sync data is not there. Let's try to find it.
- Did you sign up for the new version of sync ever at accounts.firefox.com? This would mean you are on the new sync.
- Did you previously pair a device? If so, you might have the data on the old account and will need to sign in at accounts.mozilla.com to sync the old data.