how do you download a web page to a folder on the desktop without having all of the other rubish with it
When looking on Web Sites associated with Ancestry information how can i save the information i find to a folder on my desktop without having 3/4 files with other information that i do not want / need. The information i want is shown in a second file which is great but when i delete the 3/4 files i do not want it removes the file that i do want also. I use Windows 7.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
What is the method you are using to download the webpage? Are your right clicking on the webpage and choosing "Save as.." or using an alternative method? The 3 or 4 files you are getting are likely the style-sheets associated with the website, without them the website would be nearly impossible to read.
Okulungisiwe ngu PlunkettScott