Error for 'iqqzzpma.dll' concerning Mozilla?
Hello! Today as I start up my laptop, it's giving me this error for 'iqqzzpma.dll'. The file path shows that it has to do with Mozilla? I've tried googling this dlll file and nothing turns up. I tried searching it with a few keywords as well but I still get nothing. Never had it happen before. What might be the problem?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- This plugin provides integration with Cinnamon for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Could you give a more specific location for the file? In particular, does it seem to be in a folder related to plugins or extensions?
You posted with a Linux user agent.
A DLL file like (iqqzzpma.dll) will only work on the Windows platform and such a strange name may be related to malware.
If you have this problem on a Windows computer then do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked