Why does Firefox suck now? It almost always freezes every time I try to close it.
It's been doing this for about a year now and it makes restarting a pain in the ass. Here's the report to Apple: http://pastebin.com/9LC3gLCU
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
hello, are there any crash/hang report ids when you enter about:crashes into the firefox location bar? those would offer more insight...
please also keep your plugins updated: https://www.mozilla.org/plugincheck/