flash still faulty even after latest update
Even after the latest Firefox update to v.14, it still won't play video on flashplayer!
Okulungisiwe ngu jye1912
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 22.214.171.12440
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Recent crashes of certain multimedia contents (this includes Youtube videos, certain flash games and other applications) in conjunction with Firefox 13 are most probably caused by a recent Flash 11.3 update and/or a malfunctioning Real Player browser plugin.
In order to remedy the problem, please perform the steps mentioned in these Knowledge Base articles:
Other, more technical information about these issues can be found under these Links:
Please tell us if this helped!
Your system details show you have RealPlayer installed, which includes the Real Player Browser Record Plugin extension that is not compatible with Firefox and the latest Flash 11.3 plugin.
See the following for more information:
Don't worry Simply uninstall Real Player and any extension of RP from computer and Firefox. It will definitely working. I have same problem but solved after uninstalling Real Player.