How to adjust cookies to stop Refresh Every add-on froom redirecting me back to the login?
Refresh Every add-on works on every site except one. I can login to the specific site, but cannot proceed to anything on that site as it will always take me back to the login page. I received a fix half a year ago and remember it was super easy, something to do with the cookies. I cannot find that email anymore nor is my question on the "MY QUESTIONS" tab on the support page. This keeps happening about twice every year. I haven't made any changes to the mozilla settings other than to fix it the last time. I'll make sure to tattoo it to my body this time so I won't lose the fix. Thanks for the support.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
A detail like a website remembering you (log you in automatically) is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you:
- You can create a cookie "Allow" exception to keep specific cookies, especially in case of secure websites and when cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: Exceptions
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools -> Page Info -> Permissions"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Didn't work. The last time I used the options Button > Privacy> and then did something with the cookies, but cannot remember as of right now. I tried both ways you mentioned. The "Remove the cookies"/2nd option looks to be pointing in the right direction, but the instructions looks incomplete. I know its something small as I was amazed at how easily it was fixed. I didn't change anything since, not sure if its the website that does something to mess it up around twice a year. Is there a way to see prior messages sent to me via the support site? I tried looking, but no record of my prior questions or answers. Thanks!
Okulungisiwe ngu CarlosZ
Can you reload that page manually?
What are the current cookie settings?
Are all cookies enabled?
Do you have any cookie related extension?