How can I overcome this error below when trying to open a website in my browser:Checking your browser before accessing icharity.club. This process is automatic
A particular website called icharity.club does not open, and I see an error namely: Checking your browser before accessing icharity.club.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds… DDoS protection by CloudFlare Ray ID: 3060687e73412c54
What is the solution to this problem? Thanks. OKONGOR NDIFON
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
I'm not sure why you think this is an error. The website does what the notice says. After the short checking delay it opens correctly for me, passing through various security software on my computer.. I'm guessing that several versions are tailored to suit different browsers. Do you let it run for the about five seconds or do you stop it quickly? Or does your protection stop it. If so, I believe this is a false warning.