Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
How do I fix a web page that is not working
Webkinz isn't loading properly
Please post a public link that we can check out.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 0
All Replies (2)
Could you be more specific about the problem? For example:
- the page never comes up
- the text comes up with it's not styled
- some images/icons are missing
- fonts look terrible
- some features don't work, such as drop-down menus, slide shows
If you get a partial/broken page load, a good "first thing to try" is clearing your Firefox cache and deleting your saved cookies for the site.
(1) Bypass Firefox's Cache
Use Ctrl+Shift+r to reload the page fresh from the server.
Alternately, you also can clear Firefox's cache completely using:
"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options > Advanced
On the Network mini-tab > Cached Web Content : "Clear Now"
If you have a large hard drive, this might take a few minutes.
(2) Remove the site's cookies (save any pending work first). While viewing a page on the site, try either:
- right-click a blank area of the page and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- (menu bar) Tools > Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- click the padlock or globe icon in the address bar > More Information > "View Cookies"
In the dialog that opens, you can remove the site's cookies individually.
Then try reloading the page. Does that help?
Please post a public link that we can check out.