part or all of images turn black
Ever since upgrading to Version 35 Firefox (windows), many images on pages will turn black after a while. Clearing cache and refreshing page fixes the problem only to return after minutes. Here is an ongoing discussion that many others are dealing with.
Some have come up with temporary fixes but it is not fixed. It is still ongoing for me in V36.04. It was not an issue in version 34.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- DIRECTV Player Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Update
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Skype Web Plugin
- Version 0.9.19, Copyright 2006-2012 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hello, could you go to the firefox menu ≡ > help ? > troubleshooting information, copy the contents of that page and paste them here into a reply on the forum? this might give us a clue what is going on...