How can I save files to particular folders on my computer?
Mozilla just did some kind of an upgrade and I've lost the option to save files to anything but my downloads folder.
How do I "right click" and save files to specific areas or folders in my computer. I don't like having to open the download folder and drag the files to where I want them to be.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- npmnqmp 07103007
- Picasa plugin.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Go to Options General>Downloads> Toggle Always ask me where to save files.