I've already donated to Mozilla. Why won't you stop asking me?
This is not really for the community--it's for the administrators/owners. Any way to contact them?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
How are you being contacted? E-mail, phone?
Is it the about:home page?
Hi EllenSilge , Thank you for your question. I would be happy to assist you with any technical questions about Mozilla's open products. However, currently there is a campaign for donations at the end of this year.
There are some pages that do no keep track of if you have donated or not. However it is possible to get in contact with the staff running it here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Donate#Who_can_I_email_directly_with...
The email is listed there as well. I hope this helps, this will put you in direct contact.