Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
having trouble downloading PDF file; blue arrow drops down after click on it, but goes nowhere
I am signed in on a bank account I have used in the past; trying to download a pdf which is a copy of my accounts, but cannot find out where pdf went.
All Replies (2)
To change the download folder for Firefox only:
1. Open a new tab to about:config (type about:config in the Awesomebar and tap the go arrow or tap Enter)
2. In the search box, type down and tap Enter
3. Scroll down to browser.download.folderList and tap Modify, then change the value from 1 to 2 (from default always to last used folder). The change should appear after a few seconds.
4. Scroll back up and tap the "Add a New Setting" button
5. String is the correct type, so OK that
6. The name of the preference should be browser.download.dir (this stores the last used directory)
7. The value should be /sdcard/ followed by the folder name you want to use, for example, /sdcard/FxDown
If you switch back to your other tab and download something, it should go to the new folder.
Hope this helps!
This is an issue with desktop Firefox not Firefox for Android. Your answer does not apply.