Open all in Tab Group
I have already seen lot of discussions to save a tab group across sessions. But here is how I look at this problem. When I am in a window or a tab group, I can right click a tab and select "Bookmark all Tabs" which will perfectly store all the tabs as bookmarks in a folder and we can name this folder. Perfect for saving a tab group as well.
Now if I close firefox (or the firefox crashes). After reopening firefox, if I right click the bookmark folder, there is an option "Open all in Tabs" which will open all our tabs in the current window. It will be good if we have an option here saying "Open all in Tab Group" and the tab group can take the name of the folder itself. It will help a lot of people in using the Tab Group across the sessions.
I am sorry if this is a wrong place or wrong way of putting forward a suggestion. If so, kindly advise me how to do it. Thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
You can make suggestions for Firefox via the feedback page. https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback
Maybe contact the developer of this extension to pass this suggestion.
- TabGroups Manager: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tabgroups-manager/