Creating a new tab on the browser, how can i it isn't working now?
Before mozilla changing their browser, I could click the + sign at the top of the page and a new tab would appear. Now I do that and nothing appears. I do not want several browsers on my screen, I like the multi-tab option. That way I can switch back and forth from the different screens and complete my work much easier. Someone mentioned clicking on a link and right clicking but I dont always have a link to click to do that and that option doesn't always appear when I right click. Please help. Thank you for your time and help with this issue.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Conduit Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.523
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...